Wanting to learn more about Penrose and potentially hire us? Go to PenroseCheckIn.com. This site is for those who want to become a Senior Care Auditor.
Penrose is the first and only nationwide company that provides personal, objective oversight and monitoring of seniors and their care. PenroseCertified®, insured auditors personally visit seniors’ homes and senior living communities, conduct one of our audits (called check-in services), and immediately email reports complete with their findings, suggestions as well as video, and images to our clients, generally the adult child of the senior.
Begin your rewarding, flexible career with tremendous growth opportunities by becoming an independent Penrose Senior Care Auditor® and conduct Penrose Check-Ins. Work for yourself, earn more money, join the creator of the service and nationwide leader – acknowledged by AARP as the best new senior care company. Most complete the senior care auditing certification program within one week. Get started today.
To learn more about Penrose Senior Care Auditors, click here.
What are Penrose Check-Ins?
On your own schedule, working in the zip codes you designate, and taking only the number of assignments you want, you will use Penrose’s proprietary smartphone app and visit seniors — which we call Penrose Check-Ins® — and assess items affecting their quality of life.
Only Penrose Senior Care Auditors provides several types of audits that we call Check-Ins. More types of audits equals more senior care auditing opportunities! After the 30-45 minute on-site audit, the app auto-generates and delivers the client’s report for you. When you leave, you’re done.
You will first need to become PenroseCertified®. Once certified, you will upload your profile so that Penrose’s clients, generally the adult children of the seniors, can select you as their auditor when they sign up for services at PenroseCheckIn.com . Or, you can find your own clients and earn more.
- Winner AARP Health Innovation@50+
- Selected as Top 15 Health Tech Startups by American Geriatrics Society
- Member of Argentum, Aging Life Care, and many others
Go with the creator and leader of senior care auditing – Penrose Senior Care Auditors. Don’t accept imitators – don’t accept less.
Penrose Senior Care Auditors Benefits
- FREE Professional Liability and General Liability and Secondary Auto Insurance while on assignment through Hiscox Pro and Lloyds of London
- NO Monthly Fees – NO Fees Period!
- FREE Penrose Certification Program
- FREE Listings in Craigslist, Angie’s List, Care, Yelp, and more
- FREE Marketing Material Downloads
- FREE Industry Research
- FREE National Marketing Efforts and Celebrity Spokesperson
- FREE Profile Listing on Penrose Senior Care Auditors
- FREE Profile Listing on MySeniorPortal
- FREE State-of-the-Art Smartphone App
- FREE Ongoing Certification Updates